Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Welcome Little One with a Flourish

Here's the last baby card that was commissioned by a friend.  I used many similar elements as yesterday's So Very Blessed card.  I really loved the combination and wanted to use it again.  It makes a sweet and elegant baby card.


Pardon the indoor lighting.  I tried to fix it in Photoshop Elements as best I knew how.  I embossed the Winter Wisteria panel with a Decorative Tile folder and mounted it with black on a white card base.  I stamped the "welcome little one" sentiment on a Framed Greetings die cut and colored the letters with Copic markers.  The "O" is substituted with a luscious glittered purple button.  I cut a black circle and added tiny white dots with a gel pen, gluing it behind the sentiment.  Then I added two small flourishes to dress it up.  Love the result!

Stamps:  Baby Button Bits, Fancy Flourishes (Papertrey Ink)
Paper:  White, Winter Wisteria, True Black (Papertrey Ink)
Ink:  Tuxedo Black (Memento)
Copic:  BV02, BV17, BV31
Misc:  Fancy Flourishes die (Papertrey Ink); Framed Greetings die (My Favorite Things); Standard Circles Small die (Spellbinders); Decorative Tile Set embossing folder (Cuttlebug); white gel pen (Inkssentials; Winter Wisteria button (Papertrey Ink); Sugar Cube glitter (Martha Stewart)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I appreciate it!