Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Precious Elliott

I have another baby card to show today.  This one is a custom request for a baby girl named Elliott.  I am enjoying making these cards!


I used Pretty in Pink cardstock again, this time embossing it with the Baby folder by Cuttlebug.  I matted it on black and white like yesterday's card.  I cut the name letters from the striped paper in the Love pack by Stampin' Up and then stamped the word "precious" above them.  Underneath the name panel, I used a scalloped piece of black cardstock.

I pulled out an old retired stamp set called Baby Firsts for my dancing baby accent.  :)  I paper-pieced the zippered outfit with a polka dot print from the Love patterned pack.  I colored the face and hands with Copic markers.  On the zipper, I used a silver gel pen to make it look metallic.


This design would look darling in yellow.  I need some more basic patterned paper in other colors.  (especially polka dots - love those!)

Stamps:  Baby Firsts (Stampin' Up); To the Moon (Verve)
Paper:  White, True Black (Papertrey Ink); Pretty in Pink, Love dp (Stampin' Up)
Ink:  Tuxedo Black (Memento)
Copic:  E000, E00, E30, E57, R20
Misc:  Baby embossing folder (Cuttlebug); Block Alphabet dies (Papertrey Ink); Blueprints 3 die (My Favorite Things); silver glitter gel pen (American Crafts)

1 comment:

  1. This s the cutest thing ever! Love all of the details you added and the paper piecing.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I appreciate it!