Saturday, February 8, 2014

PTI 7th Anniversary Day 4: Sweet Love

I made another 3x4 card for the Day 4 anniversary challenge at Papertrey Ink.  I saw Anja's entry on her blog here and just had to try one using the Framed Love die.


Mine came out pretty close to how I envisioned.  I cut the frame in Pure Poppy cardstock and backed it with white.  I stamped one of the adorable birds from Little Bitty Birds on the V and then added a teeny polka dot wing from the Additions set.  The ladybug is from 2010 Love Tags.  I stamped it on white and then cut it out, adding some glittery red Stickles to the hearts.  It's popped up slightly with two layers of cardstock.  I stamped a trio of red hearts from Love Birds using Pure Poppy ink.  Finally, I stamped the music notes and the word "sweet".  Very simple and super cute!   :)

Stamps:  Little Bitty Bird, Little Bitty Birds Additions, 2010 Love Tags, Love Birds (Papertrey Ink)
Paper:  White, Pure Poppy (Papertrey Ink)
Ink:  Pure Poppy (Papertrey Ink); Tuxedo Black (Memento)
Misc:  Framed Love die (Papertrey Ink); Xmas Red Stickles

3 comments:

  1. This very cute, as well. it's nice to know that this frame can be used this way!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such an adorable card. I love all the fun elements you used. Thank you so much for your sweet comments on my blog. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sweet! Imhaven't used my love die yet (I know!), but I think I might have to after seeing this!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I appreciate it!