Monday, August 25, 2014

Stamp-a-Faire 2014: Regency Antique Gold - Emily

Emily is a much quicker stamper than I am.  I fussed around with my card, but she knew exactly what she wanted to do.


She stamped her damask background using Fine Linen ink.  It looks pretty and subtle in real life.  I never would have put those colors together, but it works!

Stamps:  Love Birds, Damask Designs, Regency Era (Papertrey Ink)
Ink:      Dark Chocolate, Fine Linen (Papertrey Ink); VersaMark; Walnut Stain (Distress Ink)
Paper:  Kraft, Sweet Blush, Regency Era (Papertrey Ink)
Misc:  Regency die (Papertrey Ink); Standard Circles Large die (Spellbinders); gold embossing powder

1 comment:

  1. This is beautiful! I think this one is my favourite of yours!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I appreciate it!