Monday, August 25, 2014

Stamp-a-Faire 2014: Regency Antique Gold

It never occurred to me to sponge over embossed images to antique them, but it is a really neat look.  Emily and I were also grateful that this was a quick and easy challenge!  lol


I kept my design pretty simple.  I used some of the pattern paper included in the Regency Era collection along with Sweet Blush cardstock.  Soft, pretty colors.  I placed an Ocean Tides circle behind my antiqued gold frame for the sentiment.

Stamps:  Regency Era (Papertrey Ink)
Ink:  Rich Cocoa (Memento); VersaMark; Walnut Stain (Distress Ink)
Paper:  Kraft, Ocean Tides, Sweet Blush, Regency Era (Papertrey Ink)
Misc:  Regency Era die (Papertrey Ink); Standard Circles Large die (Spellbinders); Scallop Border punch (Stampin' Up); gold embossing powder

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful! I think this one is my favourite of yours!
    Looks like you both had a fabulous time with SAF! My daughter only did one of the challenges with me -- she didn't last very long.... ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I appreciate it!