Monday, August 25, 2014

Stamp-a-Faire 2014: 1940's Vintage Patterns

I followed the challenge tutorial pretty closely for this card.  I just changed the colors to put my own spin on it.  I really loved the original card!


Isn't this such a sweet stamp set?  It didn't take very long to build the pattern.  I love making backgrounds with my stamps.  The banner and flowers were fussy cut and popped up for dimension.  You can see other cards for the challenge here.

Stamps:  1940's Era (Papertrey Ink)
Ink:  Hawaiian Shores, Harvest Gold, Pure Poppy, Dark Chocolate (Papertrey Ink)
Paper:  White, Dark Chocolate (Papertrey Ink)
Misc:  Cappuccino baker's twine (The Twinery); pop-dots

3 comments:

  1. Such a pretty card. Love the lovely color combo and those images. Great background you created.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ann, it turned out SO pretty! I love the colors your chose! Thanks for playing along...I hope you enjoyed your day. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I appreciate it!