Monday, August 25, 2014

Stamp-a-Faire 2014: 1920's Rhinestones

This challenge was fun!  Who doesn't love sparkly rhinestones?  The only difficult part was cutting the clear cardstock with the die.  That stuff is tenacious!  Not easy to cut through, for sure.



I used clear, smoky, and black rhinestones to create my design.  It just screams 1920's era, especially with the stamped scrollwork.  I used VersaMark ink and another stamp from the same set to create a subtle background.

I really love this card!  You can see other cards for the challenge here.

Stamps:  1920's Era (Papertrey Ink)
Ink:  Tuxedo Black (Memento); VersaMark
Paper:  Hawaiian Shores, True Black, clear cardstock (Papertrey Ink)
Misc:  1920's Era die (Papertrey Ink); rhinestones

2 comments:

  1. Your rhinestone mix is stunning! I had trouble with the clear card stock too, until I cut it with an extra metal pressure/ cutting plate.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I appreciate it!