Tuesday, November 24, 2020

Selfie Christmas Tag

This set of tags was fun to make.  I used my Copic markers to color this adorable image from Christmas sELFies by My Favorite Things.  I mean, how can you avoid smiling when you see this tag?  It's just too cute!

I cut my tag using Pinefeather cardstock and the Tag Sale #10 die by Papertrey Ink.  I also cut the Polaroid Shaker Frame die by My Favorite Things from white cardstock and then stamped a sentiment from Christmas sELFies at the bottom with black ink.

After coloring the image and adding some gold Wink of Stella to the bells, I glued the polaroid frame on top and then adhered it to the tag on an angle.


I found this fun metallic red, green, and gold ribbon in my stash and thought it was perfect for my silly little selfie takers.  After my first three tag sets were done, my daughter Emily said I needed to do some more cute-style tags so that's what brought about this design.  I knew this stamp set would make a fun tag!

Stamps:  Christmas sELFies (My Favorite Things)
Ink:  Onyx Black (VersaFine); Tuxedo Black (Memento)
Paper:  Pinefeather, White (Papertrey Ink)
Dies:  Tag Sale #10 (Papertrey Ink); Polaroid Shaker Frame (My Favorite Things)
Copic:  0, C0, B00, B02, 100, E000, E00, E23, E25, E29, E30, R29, R59, G16, G19, G29
Misc:  gold Wink of Stella pen 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I appreciate it!