Sunday, November 22, 2020

Reindeer Head Tag

Here's my second set of tags for Christmas this year.  I used Cookie Cutter Christmas by Stampin' Up along with the matching punch.  I CASE'd it from an idea I found on the internet, but the photo is not watermarked, so I have no idea who to credit for it.  I used a different sentiment stamp set and tag die, but the basic idea is the same.

I cut a tag with the Tag,You're It die by My Favorite Things from Crumb Cake cardstock.  I stamped the reindeer image on the same cardstock so the edges would blend into the background and then colored it with Copic markers.

I used Ebony Black Nuvo Crystal Drops to give shiny dimension to the eyes.  For the nose, I used Glossy Accents over the red marker.

On the tag, I glued a strip of green patterned paper from the Warmth & Cheer pad by Stampin' Up.  I stamped the sentiment from Christmas Cheer by Avery Elle using Dark Chocolate ink.  Then I popped up the reindeer head with foam tape and tied on some narrow green ribbon.


Simple and cute!

Stamps:  Cookie Cutter Christmas (Stampin' Up); Christmas Cheer (Avery Elle)
Ink:  Tuxedo Black (Memento); Dark Chocolate (Papertrey Ink)
Paper:  Crumb Cake, Warmth & Cheer pad (Stampin' Up)
Copic:  E57, E59, R59, RV17
Misc: Cookie Cutter Builder punch (Stampin' Up);  Tag, You're It die (My Favorite Things); Ebony Black (Nuvo Crystal Drops); Glossy Accents (Ranger); green ribbon

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I appreciate it!