Wednesday, November 25, 2020

Pine Berry Tag

This elegant tag is a CASE of a design by Keeway Tsao that you can see on this blog release post here.  I couldn't find them on her own blog, unfortunately.  They are such lovely tags!  I only changed the sentiment and ink colors.

I cut out the tag layers using white cardstock and the Tag Sale #12 dies by Papertrey Ink.  For the ombre effect, I sponged the bottom layer with Specked Egg Distress Oxide ink using a blending tool.  I then stamped the word "Joy" from Glad Tidings by Verve Stamps in black ink.  The beautiful font suits this design very well.

Using the Beautiful Berries: Winter stamp set by Papertrey Ink, I stamped the pine sprig with berries in Pure Poppy, Scarlet Jewel, and Pinefeather inks.  I used a stamp positioner so I could quickly stamp a bunch of images in assembly line fashion.  I have leftover images, naturally, and I plan to make a card in this same style.

After die cutting the sprigs, I assembled the tags with foam tape for dimension.  You can see some of the background color along the bottom edges which gives the tag a cool look.  For a final touch, I tied on some black twine.


I really love how these tags turned out.  So elegant and classy!

Stamps:  Beautiful Berries: Winter (Papertrey Ink); Glad Tidings (Verve)
Ink:  Pure Poppy, Scarlet Jewel, Pinefeather (Papertrey Ink); Onyx Black (VersaFine); Speckled Egg (Distress Oxide)
Paper:  White (Papertrey Ink)
Dies:  Tag Sale #12 (Papertrey Ink); Charcoal twine (The Twinery); blending tool; foam tape
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I appreciate it!