Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Thoughts of You

I went back to the green pattern from Urban Garden for my next card.  I cut it and the Kiwi Kiss scalloped mat with the Sunshine Layers dies by Wplus9 Design Studio.  I glued them onto a white card base and then stalled.  Now what?  lol


I pulled out Bloom With Hope, a retired hostess set by Stampin' Up, and colored the images a pretty blue using Copic markers.  The three blooms were fussy-cut and then placed on the card.  I stamped the sentiment directly on the patterned paper.  It's from Tag-Its #3 by Papertrey Ink.

I only made two cards using this side of the patterned paper.  You can see the other card here.   Tomorrow I will post a set of cards made with the reverse side, a pretty blue circle print, which you have seen bits of already on two previous cards.

Stamps:  Bloom With Hope (Stampin' Up); Tag-Its #3 (Papertrey Ink)
Ink:  Tuxedo Black (Memento)
Paper:  White (Papertrey Ink); Kiwi Kiss, Urban Garden dsp (Stampin' Up)
Copic:  B37, B91, B95, E55, E57, E59, YG93, YG95
Misc:  Sunshine Layers dies (Wplus9 Design Studio)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I appreciate it!