Monday, July 13, 2015

Brain Dead

I forget people's birthdays all the time, so when I first saw this sentiment in Undying Love by Sugar Pea Designs, I just had to get the set.  It's perfect!  The fun zombies are a bonus.  :)


I used a piece of Urban Garden paper matted with black cardstock on the bottom of the card and stamped my sentiment above it.  I colored my zombie with mostly grays, along with ivory bandages and slightly blue skin.  After cutting him out, I used a bit of scrap cardstock for a shim and glued him in place.  Too fun! 

Now I need to mail this out to my brother, because naturally, I forgot his birthday.  :)

Stamps:  Undying Love (Sugar Pea)
Ink:  Tuxedo Black (Memento)
Paper:  White (Papertrey Ink); Basic Black, Urban Garden dsp (Stampin' Up)
Copic:  0, C1, C3, N0, N2, N4, T6, E41, E42, BG72

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I appreciate it!