Thursday, July 2, 2015

Many Thanks

I had one solitary sheet from an old dsp pack by Stampin' Up called Beau Chateau that I was determined to use up.  I needed a set of thank you cards to give a friend who's been dealing with breast cancer and I thought this soft pink pattern was just right for the job.


I love the combo of kraft and pink!  I glued the patterned paper directly onto a Kraft card base.  I cut a heart from Sweet Blush cardstock using one of the Limitless Layers: Heart Stitches dies by Papertrey Ink.  It frames my sentiment quite nicely and doesn't cover up too much of the paper.

I cut strips of Kraft cardstock with the Building Blocks dies and stamped my sentiment in three parts.  I used two sentiments from Embellishments, selectively stamping one of them to divide it up.  Then I glued the strips at slight angles over the heart to add interest.

Love it!  I was able to make six cards from the sheet of patterned paper.  Now I just need envelopes.  How on earth can I be out of envelopes??

Stamps:  Embellishments (Papertrey Ink)
Ink:  Tuxedo Black (Memento)
Paper:  Kraft, Sweet Blush (Papertrey Ink); Beau Chateau dsp (Stampin' Up)
Misc:  Limitless Layers: Heart Stitches die, Building Blocks die (Papertrey Ink)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I appreciate it!