Friday, August 23, 2013

Stamp-a-Faire: Friday Night Meet & Greet

It's Stamp-a-Faire Eve!  My daughter Emily and I have been looking forward to this for the past month.  Since I don't have many stamping buddies here, we decided to make it a mother-daughter all day date.  We've got our supplies and we're ready to stamp!


We're from beautiful North Carolina.  Beautiful and wet.  It has been the mildest and wettest summer ever.  Hopefully the sun will stay out for Stamp-a-Faire tomorrow so we can take pictures of our projects to share here on my blog.  :)

We are just a tad bit silly too.  It's going to be a fun day.  Rumor has it that Reese's Pieces and dark chocolate M&M's will be involved.  Oh, and Pop-Tarts for breakfast.  I am officially the cool mom.  lol


Be sure to stop by the blog often this weekend.  Our goal is to participate in every single challenge.  Ambitious, that's us!  I also have a post scheduled on Sunday morning for the monthly Papertrey Ink blog hop.

We can't wait to see everyone's projects!  Uh oh.  It just started raining again.  Okay, pouring.  Enter song cue:  "The sun'll come out tomorrow.  Bet your bottom dollar that tomorrow there'll be sun."  Either way, we'll make our own sunshine.  Bye!!


4 comments:

  1. Oh, how fun! Sounds like your day will be awesome! Sage & I are going to be stamping together too. My daughter is eight. How old is Emily?
    At least is it's raining, you can justify staying inside all day! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Emily is nine, at least for two more weeks. Then she'll be ten. (as she keeps reminding me) lol

      Delete
  2. Love this! I can't wait to stamp with my daughter one day. Have a great SAF!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love your photos. I spent a semester, as a student, in North Carolina and everyone was so friendly (smile).

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I appreciate it!