Monday, February 6, 2012

PTI Anniversary Day Two: You Warm My Heart

I completed a second card for today's Papertrey Ink anniversary challenge. I also used the February SFYTT sketch, so that means this is a double challenge card. :D Two for the price of one! I love this cute image designed by Lexi Daly and just had to use it for a Valentine card. I was thrilled when I realized it works perfectly with the February sketch.

Isn't it cute? It was very quick to make, even with coloring the toaster image. The three hearts are slightly raised using a sliver of cardstock. I am having so much fun with the anniversary challenges and can't wait to see what tomorrow brings!

Stamps: free anniversary digi image, Love Song, Warm Happiness Too (Papertrey Ink)
Paper: Kraft, White, Pure Poppy, Dark Chocolate (Papertrey Ink)
Ink: Dark Chocolate, Pure Poppy, Chamomile (Papertrey Ink)
Copic: 0 Colorless, C1, T1, T4, T6, E42, E55, E59, R29

3 comments:

  1. what a great card! i love the colors and the hearts - thanks so much for playing with my little image!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable! Love that sweet image! Great job with the February SFYTT - thanks for playing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your image choice. It works so well with this sketch. Great card, very cute.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I appreciate it!