Sunday, February 12, 2012

A few cards

I went to a Valentine brunch at my Stampin' Up demo's house yesterday and made these two cards. The typewriter card is definitely my favorite. I had such a good time making these!

Stamps: You're My Type (Stampin' Up)
Paper: Island Indigo, Basic Black, White, Sweet Shop (Stampin' Up)
Ink: Basic Black Craft (Stampin' Up)
Misc: Flower Garden embossing folder, Fashionable Hearts embosslits die, ruffled ribbon (Stampin' Up)

Stamps: unknown (Stampin' Up)
Paper: Lucky Limeade, Peach Parfait, textured, Everyday Enchantment (Stampin' Up)
Markers: Lucky Limeade, Pool Party, Poppy Parade (Stampin' Up)
Misc: ruffled ribbon (Stampin' Up), pearls

My daughter Emily made these next two cards with very little help from me. Naturally, she requested that I post them on my blog! :)

Stamps: Hoppy For You (Stampin' Up); Warm Happiness Too (Papertrey Ink)
Misc: flowers (Prima), Warm Happiness die (Papertrey Ink)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I appreciate it!