Thursday, February 2, 2023

Queen of Hearts Bracelet

I made the Queen of Hearts bracelet by Potomac Beads this week.  The video tutorial was easy to follow and the design was a quick make.  I bought the beads for this ages ago, so it was very satisfying to get this done.  Just in time for Valentine's Day!  I also created a matching pair of earrings using one of the motifs from the bracelet.  I love the subtle hearts formed by the DropDuo beads.




The bracelet has a simple clasp using a Czech tablecut button.  It's such a pretty one too!



Obviously, the original Queen of Hearts bracelet is in Valentine colors, but it would look lovely in other combinations as well.  I need to get more colors of the DropDuo and RounDuo beads for sure! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I appreciate it!