Saturday, February 25, 2023

Black Eye Susan Bracelet

I made another bracelet this week following the Black Eye Susan Bracelet tutorial by Potomac Beads.  I used the same colorway as the original design.  It's unique because the button clasp is incorporated into the bracelet focal.


It looks really cool on the wrist.  Unfortunately, my button doesn't lie entirely flat because I reinforced the thread several times and it's a bit stiff underneath.  Oops.  I still consider myself a beginner when it comes to beadweaving projects.  The tutorial was easy to follow though.  The bracelet has a nice drape except for the button area.


The bracelet is a bright pop of sunshine on a very dreary, rainy day here and now I can check one more jewelry project off my list!  I've had this one sitting around for a while.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I appreciate it!