Tuesday, August 9, 2022

Zion Necklace

I also made this Zion Necklace last week.  It's a super easy design.  I received this kit in a Best Bead Box subscription as well.  You can find the tutorial here.

I wasn't a fan of the colors at first, but it's actually very pretty stitched up.  I will always go for blue goldstone given a choice.  I love the necklace though!  The thread shows a little more than I would like around the bigger beads, but it's not as noticeable when it's worn. 

I got the Potomac Beads box subscription for six months last year and finally decided that I much prefer creating my own "kits" by choosing a design and then buying the beads myself.  I barely had enough of the tiny seed beads to finish.  I think I have just five or six left.  Anyway, I still have two kits from those boxes, but they aren't designs I would ever have chosen, so I keep debating whether or not to make them or just save the beads for something else.  It would be good practice, at least, and then I could give the completed necklaces as a gift to someone else.  One of these days!  :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I appreciate it!