Sunday, March 13, 2022

Yoga Bracelet

Here's the last of the jewelry projects that I've made over the past month.  I actually made it on Wednesday!  This was another kit that I received in a Potomac Beads subscription box.  Prior to this, I hadn't done macrame since I was a teenager.  It was really easy and quick to make following a tutorial on their Youtube channel.

The bracelet uses colors that I wouldn't have chosen for myself, but my daughter really likes it and it was good practice with a new technique.  I didn't have enough thread in the kit or I would have added at least two more wraps.  It's definitely a make-again design once I get some additional thread in other colors. 



This design would be a great way to use a variety of smaller beads from my stash.  I think next time I'll do a random mix instead of sections of the same bead.  It would give the bracelet a completely different look!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I appreciate it!