Monday, May 23, 2022

Cat Earrings

I made these two pair of earrings as a birthday gift for a friend who loves animals and owns several cats.  I had these Czech glass beads in my stash, which is what sparked the idea.   The first pair uses black cat head beads with a gold wash.


While I had everything out, I made another set for my daughter Emily as a little surprise.  The second pair of earrings uses alabaster sitting cat beads with a copper wash and some coordinating metal spacer beads.


I made a little gift box using the Curvy Keepsakes Box die by Stampin' Up and stamped it with cats from the Say What: Pets stamp set by Lawn Fawn, but I forgot to take a picture of it before I gave it to my friend.  She really loved her birthday gift!



1 comment:

  1. Your friend did indeed LOVE her gift :-) And I can take a picture of the adorable box as it's sitting on top of my jewelry box!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I appreciate it!