Friday, March 11, 2022

Autumn Rhapsody Pendant

I have one more Humblebeads project to share.  This design was a tutorial by Heather Powers for The Great Bead Extravaganza group on Facebook and you can find the video for it here on the Humblebeads Youtube channel.  I was lucky enough to get a kit when they were available last year.

It features some soft sari silk and one of her polymer clay house beads, as well as a cool technique using SuperDuo beads.


I love the little Czech bell flower bead dangles and the metal leaf charm.  This design has so many textures.

The design uses 2-ply waxed Irish linen thread with a custom SuperDuo bead mix that came with the kit.  You can see another Humblebeads design with more SuperDuos on my blog here.

I love how the design forms oval-shaped links and will definitely use this technique again with other colors.

I love this necklace and can't wait to wear it in the future.  The tutorial was easy to follow and it turned out really well!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I appreciate it!