Tuesday, October 5, 2021

Treetop Bracelet

I'm really proud of this bracelet.  It's a design called the Treetop Bracelet by Humblebeads and I purchased a kit from their website to make it.  There is an accompanying instruction video that was posted in the Great Bead Extravaganza group on Facebook.  I believe it is also on the Humblebeads Facebook page as well.

I really enjoyed making this.  It's not a complicated design and wouldn't take all that long, except for the fact that I deliberated over every single "random" bead to make sure that the same color didn't end up next to each other.  The kit came with a custom mix of SuperDuo beads that go beautifully with the waxed linen cord and the other beads and findings.


It's such a pretty design and I love how it looks on my wrist!  The nest focal bead is really cool.  Humblebeads makes some very beautiful art beads.  I had my eye on them for a long time before I finally purchased some.  Mainly because of this fun bracelet design!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I appreciate it!