Friday, October 1, 2021

Toddler T-shirts

Time to do a little catch-up on this blog!  I've made quite a few projects this summer that I haven't posted yet.  None of them actually involve stamping though.  I finally used my Cricut to make some vinyl designs for t-shirts for my little grandson Elliott.

This cute yellow shirt uses a lightbulb svg design by Caty Catherine and was cut from Siser Easy-Weed iron-on vinyl.  So easy to do!  I don't know why I waited so long to try this.

The second t-shirt uses an image of Clover the bunny from the Sofia the First tv show.  My grandson loves the show and this character was far simpler to cut and put on a toddler-size t-shirt than Sofia herself.


I also made a couple of shirts for my daughter, but I don't have pictures of those.  Elliott loved his two shirts.  I'm glad I finally pushed through the fear of trying something new.  I've been meaning to do this for ages.  The rest of my summer projects are all jewelry, so look for those on my blog over the next few days.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I appreciate it!