Saturday, January 19, 2019

Silver Snowflake Tag

Here's the final tag that I created for Christmas last year.  It's definitely one of my favorites.  I can never resist sparkle!


I cut the tag using Royal Velvet cardstock and the Berry Wreath Tag die from Papertrey Ink.  I sponged Royal Velvet ink all around the edges to add texture and depth.  I cut the gorgeous snowflake using the Pieced Snowflakes die from My Favorite Things.  It's sized perfectly for this tag.  Don't you just love that silver glitter paper?


For my sentiment, I cut a white banner from the Tag Sale: Quilted dies by Papertrey Ink and stamped on it in Royal Velvet ink.  The sentiment is from Merry Little Christmas, an old set by Papertrey Ink.  After that, all I had to add was white ribbon.

I hope you have enjoyed my series of these five Christmas tag designs!  It's always a joy to make them each year.  (when I don't wait until the last minute, of course)  I'm glad I got them done in time!

Stamps:  Merry Little Christmas (Papertrey Ink)
Ink:  Royal Velvet (Papertrey Ink)
Paper:  White, Royal Velvet (Papertrey Ink); Silver Glimmer (Stampin' Up)
Misc:  Berry Wreath Tag die, Tag Sale: Quilted die  (Papertrey Ink); Pierced Snowflakes die (My Favorite Things)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I appreciate it!