Thursday, January 17, 2019

Bell Tag

On to the third tag design!  I pulled out an old Papertrey Ink set called Bells and Boughs for this one.  I embossed the two bells in gold and stamped the bow in Pure Poppy ink.  I just had to use classic colors!


I used the Tag Sale #4 die by Papertrey Ink with Kraft cardstock for my base.  It's one of my favorite dies.  I sponged it with Sweet Tooth ink to soften the edges.  I stamped a sentiment from Winter Scripty Sayings by Lawn Fawn across the bottom in black ink.


For my greenery, I cut Pinefeather cardstock using the Funky Floral #1 dies by Tim Holtz.  I love this pine sprig and wish it had a twin that curved the other way.  I improvised by simply bending the paper to lay the way I wanted.  I tied on some gold ribbon to finish the tag.

Stamps:  Bells & Boughs (Papertrey Ink); Winter Scripty Sayings (Lawn Fawn)
Ink:  VersaMark; Onyx Black (VersaFine); Pure Poppy (Papertrey Ink); Sweet Tooth (My Favorite Things)
Paper:  Kraft, White, Pinefeather (Papertrey Ink)
Misc:  Bells & Boughs dies (Papertrey Ink); Funky Floral #1 dies (Tim Holtz Alterations); Tag Sale #4 die (Papertrey Ink); gold embossing powder

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I appreciate it!