Tuesday, January 21, 2020

Simple Gift Box

A friend owns a mountain cabin and invited several of us to spend a weekend there last November.  It was a lovely time and I made this little gift box for her at the last minute to bring with me.  I filled it with several bite-sized Snickers bars.



I used a sheet of Springtime Vintage patterned paper by Stampin' Up  to make it using the Curvy Keepsake Box die.  I then added a simple tag stamped with a sentiment from the Tag-Its #12 set by Papertrey Ink.  Simple and easy!  My friend really liked it.  :)

Stamps:  Tag-Its #12 (Papertrey Ink)
Paper:  Baja Breeze, Springtime Vintage (Stampin' Up)
Ink:  Onyx Black (VersaFine)
Misc:  Curvy Keepsake Box dies (Stampin' Up); twine

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I appreciate it!