Wednesday, January 22, 2020

Gnome Tag

It's a bit past Christmas now, but I want to post the tags that I made for Christmas last year.  I'll post them over the next three days.  This first tag uses an adorable gnome die that I bought recently from Simon Says Stamp.  I just had to use it for a tag!


So cute!  I cut the gnome from both white and patterned paper and then pieced it together.  The nose and beard were colored with Copics for some shading.  On the back piece, I also colored behind the little triangles to avoid gluing them back in.  I wish there was a version of this die with a solid body to expand the possibilities.


I adhered the completed gnome to a Kraft cardstock tag cut with the Tag Sale #3 die by Papertrey Ink.  Then, I stamped a sentiment from an older set by Waltzingmouse Stamps called Jolly Old Elf.  I'm still sad that the company went out of business.  So many wonderful designs!


After adding some ribbon, this tag design was done.  Nice and simple!

Stamps:  Jolly Old Elf (Waltzingmouse Stamps)
Paper:  White, Kraft (Papertrey Ink); Nordic Holiday (Basic Grey); Candy Land (My Favorite Things)
Ink:  Onyx Black (VersaFine)
Copics:  0, C1, YG67, E30, E42
Misc:  Li'l Gnome die (Simon Says Stamp); Tag Sale #3 die (Papertrey Ink); green ribbon 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I appreciate it!