Thursday, January 23, 2020

Blue Snowman Tag

Here's the second Christmas tag that I made for my kids last year.  I seem to always grab a snowman for one of the tag designs.  This one is from Paper Smooches.


I cut a tag from Enchanted Evening cardstock using the Tag Sale #1 die by Papertrey Ink and then stamped the Peppermint Stick Background by Catherine Pooler Designs across it with the matching ink.


I stamped the snowman image from Swanky Snowdudes on white cardstock and colored it with Copic markers.  After fussy cutting around it, I glued it to the center of the tag.  I stamped a sentiment from Holiday Trimmings by Wplus9 Design Studio on white cardstock that I cut with the Skinny Strips dies by My Favorite Things.  As a final touch, I added glitter to the little hat for some sparkle.


A lot of stamp companies are represented in this one tag!  It's a simple design, but it turned out super cute. 

Stamps:  Swanky Snowdudes (Paper Smooches); Holiday Trimmings (Wplus9 Design Studio); Peppermint Stick Background (Catherine Pooler Designs)
Ink:  Tuxedo Black (Memento); Enchanted Evening (Papertrey Ink); Onyx Black (VersaFine)
Paper:  White, Enchanted Evening (Papertrey Ink)
Copic:  0, C1, B34, B37, B39, YR07
Misc:  Tag Sale #1 die (Papertrey Ink); Skinny Strips die (My Favorite Things); white ribbon; glue pen; Crystal Fine glitter (Martha Stewart)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I appreciate it!