Thursday, July 30, 2020

Butterfly Rose Earrings

I made a bracelet for my sister two years ago, which you can see in a previous post here.  The thread broke last year so she sent all the beads she could find to me and it sat on my forgotten to-do list until a couple weeks ago.  I finally pulled it out to fix it.  Just a few seed beads were missing, thankfully.  This time, I went through the whole thing with a second thread to reinforce it.  I'm crossing my fingers that it holds up this time!  Anyway, since my sister had to wait a whole year to get it back, I decided to make her a pair of earrings as a surprise bonus gift.


I used beads from my stash to make these.  (mostly likely purchased at Michaels)  I was in a hurry to get her package mailed so I didn't spend too long deliberating on the design.  They turned out cute! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I appreciate it!