Wednesday, January 16, 2019

Snowflake Ornament Tag

This tag design was fun to make and didn't actually involve stamping at all.  I've had these Stitched Ornaments dies by Lawn Fawn for a while, so it was definitely time to break them in!


I cut the ornament from Hawaiian Shores cardstock and adhered a silver glitter paper topper.  I don't have the snowflake dies from Lawn Fawn that are sized perfectly for these ornament dies (yet), so I used a small die from Stylish Snowflakes by My Favorite Things.


I used the tiny silver glitter paper circle left from cutting the topper in the center of the snowflake and then added little dots of Frosted Lace Stickles around the central design.  White ribbon finished off the tag nicely.

Paper:  Hawaiian Shores, White (Papertrey Ink); Silver Glimmer (Stampin' Up)
Misc:  Stitched Ornaments dies (Lawn Fawn); Stylish Snowflakes dies (My Favorite Things); Frosted Lace (Stickles)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I appreciate it!