Friday, January 18, 2019

Bunny in a Tangle Tag

Isn't this image fun?  It's from the All is Bright stamp set by the Cat's Pajamas.  It probably wasn't the smartest idea to pick this one when I was pressed for time, but I couldn't resist it paired with this funny sentiment from Dear Santa by Avery Elle.


I stamped the bunny on white cardstock and colored it with Copic markers.  Remember that I make four tags of each design!  It's an annual mystery tags tradition that I have done with my kids for years.  Since three of my kids are now adults and only one is left at home, it's one tradition that will end eventually.  (sniff)  It was so awesome to have everyone together for Christmas last year!

I stamped the sentiment in black ink and then mounted my white square onto a Pure Poppy cardstock tag cut with the Tag Sale: Quilted die by Papertrey Ink.  I don't think you can see it well in the photos, but I added Glossy Accents on each lightbulb.  I love the extra dimension it gives them!


This time, I used silver ribbon to finish the tag.  Stay tuned for the final tag tomorrow!

Stamps:  All is Bright (The Cat's Pajamas); Dear Santa (Avery Elle)
Ink:  Tuxedo Black (Memento); Onyx Black (VersaFine)
Paper:  White, Pure Poppy (Papertrey Ink)
Copic:  0, C1, E30, E42, E44, R20, R29, BV29, YR18, B05, YG17
Misc:  Tag Sale: Quilted die (Papertrey Ink); Glossy Accents; silver ribbon

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I appreciate it!