Thursday, January 25, 2018

Glitter Garden


I have a card for the Papertrey Ink blog hop this month.  I was inspired by the pretty colors in the picture provided and decided to use the Garden Gild cover plate die with glitter.  Lots of glitter!  It's so sparkly seeing it in person.


After cutting the Garden Gild die from white cardstock, I used a glue pen and a variety of glitter colors on the flowers and leaves.  Very simple technique, but definitely messy!  I glued the panel to a white card base and then stamped my sentiment in Lovely Lady and black ink.


Hop over to the Papertrey Ink blog to see other projects in the blog hop.  Lots of fun inspiration!

Stamps:  Garden Gild (Papertrey Ink)
Ink:  Tuxedo Black (Memento); Lovely Lady (Papertrey Ink)
Paper:  White (Papertrey Ink)
Misc:  Garden Gild die (Papertrey Ink); Limeade, Crystal Mint, Sugar Plum, Cotton Candy, Jelly Bean, and Lemon Drop glitter (Martha Stewart; glue pen

4 comments:

  1. This is beautiful - lovely combo of colors! What a great way to use the cover plate!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! All those different colored areas of glitter look amazing! Beautifully done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How BEAUTIFUL!! I have a feeling you're going to be sparkling for a few days after all that glitter, but gosh is it ever pretty!! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a pretty card! I love all of the color, well done!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I appreciate it!