Wednesday, January 24, 2018

Fleece Navidad Tag

Well.  It's been a few months.  My computer failed and it took several weeks to purchase and set up the new computer.  That's November in a nutshell.  December was crazy due to Christmas and family schedules.  In January, I've been working on other big projects.  Today I finally got Photoshop Elements reinstalled on the new computer so I can edit my photos.  I made this adorable Christmas tag using Baaah Humbug by Lawn Fawn for Christmas last year.


I love this little sheep!  After stamping and coloring the face and feet with Copic markers, I added Hazy Grey Fun Flock for the sheep's fur.  It gives it a wonderful soft, fuzzy texture.


I used Copic markers to color the little Santa hat and gift.  All the pieces are hand-cut.  I added glitter to the hat trim and clear Wink of Stella to the gift box ribbon.  After layering patterned paper on Garden Green cardstock, I glued it to a Cherry Cobbler cardstock tag cut with a die by My Favorite Things.  I adhered my sheep with foam tape and stamped the sentiment directly on the tag with black ink.  Really simple, but oh so cute!


Stamps:  Baaah Humbug (Lawn Fawn)
Ink:  Tuxedo Black (Memento)
Paper:  White (Papertrey Ink); Cherry Cobbler, Garden Green, Trim the Tree dsp (Stampin' Up)
Copic: E41, E42, R20, R29, R59, R89, G24, G46
Misc:  Tag, You're It die (My Favorite Things); Hazy Grey Fun Flock (Stampendous), Sugar Cube glitter (Martha Stewart); clear Wink of Stella pen; green ribbon

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I appreciate it!