Tuesday, December 27, 2016

Penguin Tag

Here's another set of tags that I made for this year's gifts.  Two of my kids suggested a penguin, so I used this one from Punch Pals by Stampin' Up.  Other than the hand cutting, this is a quick design.


I cut a tag base using the Tag Sale #2 die by Papertrey Ink.  I also cut it out of patterned paper from the Winter Frost dsp stack and glued them together.  I cut another piece from white cardstock, first with the tag die, and then with the In the Meadow die by Papertrey Ink to get the snowy slope.  I covered it with Crystal glitter and glued it to the bottom of the tag.


I stamped the penguin on white cardstock and colored it with Stampin' Up markers.  I added glitter to the scarf using a glue pen.  After fussy-cutting the penguin, I adhered it to the snowy hill on the tag.  Using the Tag Sale #10 die, I cut banners from both white and Pool Party cardstock.  I stamped the sentiment from Winterberry with black ink, layered them together, and glued them to the tag.


As a final touch, I tied on some white satin ribbon.  The tags turned out darling!  My kids really loved this one.  I'll be back tomorrow to post the last tag design for this year.

 

Stamps:  Punch Pals (Stampin' Up); Winterberry (Papertrey Ink)
Ink:  Tuxedo Black (Memento)
Paper:  White (Papertrey Ink); Pool Party, Winter Frost dsp stack (Stampin' Up)
Markers:  Pool Party, Going Gray, Tangelo Twist (Stampin' Up)
Misc:  Tag Sale #2 die, Tag Sale #10 die (Papertrey Ink); Crystal fine glitter (Martha Stewart); white ribbon

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I appreciate it!