Thursday, October 20, 2016

Vintage Leaf Gatefold

Here's the third card from the Stampin' Up workshop I attended at my demo's house.  This is a gate-fold style card where it opens in the center.


The base is Sweet Sugarplum cardstock and the patterned paper panels are from the Blooms & Bliss dsp pack.  I stamped the Vintage Leaves images on a piece of watercolor paper using Mint Macaron, Sweet Sugarplum, and Rich Razzleberry inks.  Then I used a waterbrush to spread around the ink for a watercolor look.


I mounted the watercolor panel on a piece of Mint Macaron cardstock and wrapped some ribbon and lace around one side.  I adhered that to one side of the gatefold card.  I stamped a sentiment from Teeny Tiny Wishes on a Very Vanilla oval and matted it with Mint Macaron. (both cut using punches)  The sentiment is popped up for dimension.


On the inside of the card, I adhered a piece of Very Vanilla cardstock that I stamped with two of the leaves.


Quite simple!  It would be easy to do this design in different color combos.

Stamps:  Vintage Leaves, Teeny Tiny Wishes (Stampin' Up)
Ink:  Mint Macaron, Sweet Sugarplum, Rich Razzleberry (Stampin' Up)
Paper:  Mint Macaron, Sweet Sugarplum, Very Vanilla, Blooms & Bliss dsp (Stampin' Up); watercolor paper
Misc:  Oval punch, Large Oval punch (Stampin' Up); 1/2" Very Vanilla lace ribbon, 3/8" Mint Macaron sheer linen ribbon (Stampin' Up); waterbrush

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I appreciate it!