Saturday, October 22, 2016

Thankful Leaves

I'm back to post another workshop card!  This one uses the lovely Vintage Leaves stamp set and Woodland embossing folder.


I inked the embossing folder with Crumb Cake ink before running it through the machine using Crumb Cake cardstock.  I got a bit heavy-handed with the ink so there is some "shading" on my tree trunks.  Hey, that's realistic anyway!  lol  I added gold Wink of Stella into the tiny grooves for some sparkle.

I embossed the leaf with gold powder on Crushed Curry cardstock and sponged ink on it randomly using Old Olive, Cajun Craze, and Pumpkin Pie inkpads.  Then I cut it out using the matching die.  I embossed my sentiment from Sheltering Tree with gold powder on Cajun Craze cardstock and layered it on some gold foil paper.

I layered all the various ribbons and trim underneath my two leaves.  The second leaf is a plain one cut from Cajun Craze cardstock.  Everything is adhered to a Crumb Cake card base.  All those pretty autumn colors are quite appropriate for this time of year!  I love fall.

Stamps:  Vintage Leaves, Sheltering Tree (Stampin' Up)
Ink:  Crumb Cake, Old Olive, Cajun Craze, Pumpkin Pie (Stampin' Up); VersaMark
Paper:  Crumb Cake, Crushed Curry, Cajun Craze (Stampin' Up)
Misc:  Woodland embossing folder, Leaflets dies (Stampin' Up); gold Wink of Stella pen; gold embossing powder; 5/8" burlap ribbon, 5/8" gold satin ribbon, gold sequin trim, gold baker's twine (Stampin' Up)

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I appreciate it!