Tuesday, July 5, 2016

Some People Make the World Special

Here's my second card from yesterday's craft session using the Don't Forget to Write kit by Papertrey Ink.  It's a similar layout to a card I made previously following the kit instructions.


I adhered this pretty printed paper onto an A1 Fresh Snow Linen card base.  I cut the scrolled frame from the linen cardstock and stamped it with flourishes in Ocean Tides ink.  I picked this sweet sentiment from a Verve set called Feel the Sun.  It's stamped in Scarlet Jewel ink.  I glued it in place and then added some pre-printed flowers and leaves from the kit.  Very simple!

Stamps:  Don't Forget to Write (Papertrey Ink); Feel the Sun (Verve Stamps)
Ink:  Ocean Tides, Scarlet Jewel (Papertrey Ink)
Paper:  Fresh Snow Linen, Don't Forget to Write dsp (Papertrey Ink)
Misc:  Don't Forget to Write die (Papertrey Ink)

2 comments:

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I appreciate it!