Wednesday, May 18, 2016

Hello Little Sunshine

I whipped out this sunny card last week when a friend was visiting.  She brought her Hello set by Stampin' Up, so I borrowed the use of it.


I repeatedly stamped the small sun image to create a background.  (a bit annoyed by the unintentional lines, but decided to roll with it)  I used Summer Sun ink and mounted the panel on matching cardstock.  I stamped "hello" directly on the card with black ink.  For the sentiment, I cut a piece of Summer Sun cardstock with a Sentiment Strips die by My Favorite Things and then stamped in black.  I created a little accent by cutting out an extra sun and popping it up.  Quick and easy!

Stamps:  Hello (Stampin' Up)
Ink:  Tuxedo Black (Memento); Summer Sun (Stampin' Up)
Paper:  White (Papertrey Ink); Summer Sun (Stampin' Up)
Misc:  Sentiment Strips die (My Favorite Things)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I appreciate it!