Sunday, December 23, 2012

Snow Time Tags

Here is my fourth set of tags for my kids' gifts this year.  I pulled out my 2011 Heirloom Ornament dies this time and paired it with my It's Snow Time stamp set.  I had to continue the snowman theme after all!



Isn't that sweet?  I used my Copic markers to add pops of color and shading on the snowmen.  I took my B41 marker and edged the ornament shape to give it a little framing, and then went over it with the colorless blender to soften it.  (note to self...I really need a lighter blue!)  I added glitter around the edge, naturally.  I'm having fun with glitter this year!

Stamps:  It's Snow Time (Stampin' Up)
Paper:  White (Papertrey Ink)
Ink:  Tuxedo Black (Memento)
Copic:  0, T1, B41, B45, BV29, YR18, R24, R29, R59
Misc:  2011 Heirloom Ornaments die (Spellbinders); Crystal Fine glitter (Martha Stewart); glue pen  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I appreciate it!