Sunday, October 7, 2012

Just Chicken In

*snicker*  That sentiment makes me grin every time.  I recently picked up a honeycomb embossing folder and just had to pair it with an older Stampin' Up set called Best of Cluck.  I love the silly chickens and punny sentiments.  The embossing looks like chicken wire so it's a match made in heaven! 


Isn't that fun!  I rubbed my Dark Chocolate inkpad all over the embossed paper to bring out the design and distress it up a bit.  The chicken is colored with Copic markers and I stamped some claw prints along the narrow Dark Chocolate strip.  Quick and easy!

Stamps:  Best of Cluck (Stampin' Up)
Paper:  White, Canyon Clay, Dark Chocolate (Papertrey Ink)
Ink:  Dark Chocolate (Papertrey Ink); Tuxedo Black (Memento)
Copic:  0, T1, YR18, YR23, YR24, E55, E57
Misc:  Honeycomb embossing folder (Tim Holtz Alterations by Sizzix) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I appreciate it!