Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Happy Halloween!

I've got one last Halloween card to share.  I had big intentions of making a lot more cards and projects with all my cute Halloween stamps, but somehow the month got away from me.  I'm cutting it close on my SFYTT card too!  Here it is using October's sketch:


sketch post here
It's a pretty straightforward card.  I stamped small webs on the white card base and then added orange panels that were embossed with polka dots.  On top of that, I added a brown mat that was embossed with pumpkin vines.  I cut vellum spiderwebs using a Papertrey Ink die for the angled side pieces in the sketch, along with two autumn leaves colored using Copic markers.  I colored my jack-o-lantern using the same colors and distressed the edges.  Then I just stamped "Happy Halloween" inside the card.  Quick and easy!

Stamps:  Autumn Harvest (Stampin' Up); Spooky Sweets II (Papertrey Ink)
Paper:  White, Orange Zest, Dark Chocolate (Papertrey Ink)
Ink:  Rich Cocoa (Memento)
Copic:  0, T1, E55, E57, E59, YR12, YR15, YR18
Misc:  Spiderweb die (Papertrey Ink); Pumpkin Harvest, Polka Dots embossing folders (Cuttlebug);distress tool

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I appreciate it!