Saturday, September 1, 2012

Ghostly Greetings

Confession time.  I have a thing for Halloween stamps.  My collection of Halloween images rivals my Christmas collection, which leads to another confession.  I haven't used them very much.  I'll pause now for a collective gasp.  Yes, it's true.  Therefore, I have decided to change all that.  My new (unofficial) goal is to use every Halloween set I own to make a card.  Ambitious, I know.  I thought it was only fair to warn you!  Expect lots of adorable ghosts, witches, and other assorted creatures over the next two months.  :)



This one's pretty simple and self-explanatory.  I die cut a few ghosts, added a splash of patterned paper, and embossed the sentiment.  (speaking of, I think my VersaMark inkpad is dying since the embossing turned out patchy - kind of works with the ghostly thing anyway)  I decorated the inside of the card to match.  I'm not sure what purple I used for the ghost.  I used a piece from my scrap drawer and can't seem to find the match.  Oops.

I'm linking this to the Mr. Bones Halloween Spook Out here.  Check it out if you dare!  lol

Stamps:  Happy Haunting (Papertrey Ink)
Paper:  True Black, White, Simply Chartreuse, Orange Zest (Papertrey Ink); Spooky Treat digital paper (Betty Lynns Design)
Ink:  Tuxedo Black (Memento); Fresh Snow (Papertrey Ink); VersaMark
Misc:  Happy Haunting die (Papertrey Ink); white embossing powder (Filigree)

5 comments:

  1. Awesome cards! I just love the little ghost and how you decorated the inside of the card! I had to send my Ghost die back to PTI because it wasn't cutting right, I can't wait to get it back! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card. Really like how you did the inside too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! I love this stamp set!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute card...love what you did with the inside!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it! dont you just love these little guys and what we can do with them. The inside of your card is wonderful !

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I appreciate it!