Monday, March 26, 2012

Ooh La La

I've had this stamp set for years, but this is the first time I've used it for a card. Gasp! I adore the cute Parisian girl riding on her scooter. I used the diecut that was left from the cupcake card I posted three days ago and colored the image with lots of Copic markers. Twenty-four, to be exact.

Yep, that's a lot of colors. But it was so much fun! I just LOVE how it turned out. I did another dotted background with Pure Poppy and Enchanted Evening cardstock to match my girl and to alude to the French flag. I stamped and cut out the Eiffel tower for a little dimension and to break up the shape. Besides, you can't do a Paris card without the Eiffel tower! lol

Ooh la la!

Stamps: Paris in the Spring (Stampin' Up)
Paper: White, Pure Poppy, Enchanted Evening (Papertrey Ink)
Ink: Tuxedo Black (Memento); Fresh Snow (Papertrey Ink)
Copic: 0, C1, T1, T4, T6, E000, E00, E30, R20, R30, R32, BG11, YG25, Y13, Y15, BV29, E55, E57, E59, B34, B37, R24, R29, R59
Misc: Labels 10 (Spellbinders)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I appreciate it!