Friday, March 23, 2012

Celebrate Today

I finally got a card made yesterday after a couple of weeks not doing any stamping. It felt so good! I case'd a card I made last year (found here) that was based on a card made by Belinda Chang Langner. (found here) I love the design! I could make a whole series of cards with it. This time I used Harvest Gold cardstock since it's such a cheery color and chose a cupcake from the Cupcake Collection stamp set by Papertrey Ink.

This card makes me happy. It can't help but bring a smile to the recepient, don't you think? I used the small confetti stamp to create a subtle background with VersaMark ink. The cupcake and sentiment are embossed in white and the frosting has a healthy dose of glitter. :) Love the sparkle!

Stay tuned....I have two more cards ready to post over the weekend! :)

Stamps: Cupcake Collection (Papertrey Ink)
Paper: Harvest Gold, White, Dark Chocolate
Ink: VersaMark
Dies: Double-Ended Banners die (Papertrey Ink); Labels 10 die (Spellbinders)
Mics: Frosted Lace (Stickles); white embossing powder (Filigree); pop-dots

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I appreciate it!