Saturday, January 7, 2012

You make my heart hop

I'm still on a Valentine kick. This time I pulled out a Flopsey set that I've had for years and has remained uninked until now. (shock, I know) I paired the bunny image with a paper-pieced background that I cut with the Top Note die from Stampin' Up. First time it's been used! (yet another shock - I can hear the gasps from here) My mantra continues to be "Use my stuff." So far I'm doing pretty good!


The patterned paper squares were punched out and then adhered to a piece of cardstock before using the die. I used a white pen to add some faux stitching along the seam lines. The sentiment is actually vertical, but I used masking to make it all one line. I managed to stamp it a wee bit wonky, but that just adds character, right? :)

Stamps: Valentine Flopsey (My Favorite Things)
Ink: Tuxedo Black (Memento); Fresh Snow (Papertrey Ink)
Paper: White, Dark Chocolate (Papertrey Ink); Urban Prairie (Basic Grey)
Copic: 0 Colorless Blender, E55, E57, e59, RV13, RV14
Misc: Top Note die (Stampin' Up); 1-1/4" square punch (EK Success); white opaque writer (Zig)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I appreciate it!