Thursday, January 20, 2011

Some random projects

I thought I would post a few random projects that I've done in the past. They were done several years ago, but they are the only ones for which I have semi-decent pictures. I haven't stamped anything recently because I've been knee-deep in some organizational projects. I plan to post about them when I finish, but here's something in the meantime!


I love this sweet baby card that I made for a Verve sketch challenge years ago. In fact, I still have this card because I can't bear to use it!

Stamps: Winter Wonder (Verve), Small Sayings (Stampin' Up)
Ink: Cool Caribbean (Stampin' Up)
Paper: Cool Caribbean (Stampin' Up), patterned (Close to My Heart)
Misc: Stickles, ribbon


Just a simple thank you card, but I love the bright color.

Stamps: Shapes & Shadows (Stampin' Up)
Ink: Basic Black, Yo-Yo Yellow (Stampin' Up)
Paper: Yo-Yo Yellow (Stampin' Up), white
Misc: ribbon


I made this card for Father's Day many years ago when folded origami shirts were all the rage on Splitcoaststampers. It took me a while to design the card but I love how it turned out. I have no idea what paper I used and I think the stamps are Antique Alphabet by PSX.


This is another card I made for a Verve sketch challenge. Again, pretty simple but cute!

Stamps: Fairy Tales (Verve)
ink and paper unknown (possibly Basic Grey)


I made this card for a friend who was celebrating two major birthdays for herself and her husband. I case'd a card from Splitcoaststampers and simply added the extra set of numbers.

Stamps: Crab & Company (Stampin' Up)
paper: unknown
Misc: Happy Birthday, Tiny Mosaic embossing folders (Cuttlebug), ribbon, markers, chalks

2 comments:

  1. What awesome projects! I miss those days....

    ReplyDelete
  2. When I am a famous writer, you are making all kinds of promotional stuff for me. I am not joking!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I appreciate it!