Friday, July 14, 2023

Sketched Flowers Hello

I stamped out this image a couple weeks ago and it's been sitting on my desk ever since.  Yesterday, I broke out my Copic markers for a little coloring therapy.  It felt so good!  I'm rusty, of course, but I enjoyed the process.  The pretty floral bouquet is from a Simon Says Stamp set called Sketched Flowers.  After coloring, I cut the panel in half to create two cards.


I used the Thanks & Hello die by My Favorite Things and the Tiny Words Encouragement stamp set by Simon Says Stamp to create my sentiment.  Simple, but it allows the colorful flowers to really pop off the card.  I doubled up the word "hello" for a little bit of dimension.

 
I felt so giddy when I finished these!  I've really missed stamping and making cards.  It took me two days to make them because of other commitments, but I did it.  Happy dance!
 
Stamps:  Sketched Flowers, Tiny Words Encouragement (Simon Says Stamp)
Dies:  Thanks & Hello (My Favorite Things)
Paper:  White, True Black (Papertrey Ink)
Copics:  0, C1, R20, R21, R24, R27, R29, R43, R89, E27, E29, E59, B91, B93, B97, B99, BV11, BV17, BV29, YG00, YG01, YG06, Y02, Y06, Y08, Y17, G20, G24, G28
Misc:  Onyx Black (VersaFine)


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I appreciate it!