Thursday, July 13, 2023

Birthday Florals

Are you ready for this?  I am posting cards.  Yes, really!  I haven't done much stamping for an entire year.  I've been more involved in theatre and jewelry lately, so while I haven't stopped buying new stamping goodies, I haven't been using them at all.  Sad, I know.  I've felt creatively blocked for quite a while and it was just easier to do other things.  Besides, I have a lot of different hobby interests.

I popped in on the tail end of a stamping class four weeks ago and got the chance to make these two cards.  I don't have all the details of the supplies, unfortunately, but these were quick and easy to make.


It was fun to put ink to paper again!  I think this was a Simon Says Stamp set and we embossed the large image with a gold Brutus Monroe embossing power before cutting it in half to make two cards.  So easy!

Now for another shocker.  I made two more cards today!!!  I know, right??  I'll post those tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I appreciate it!