Sunday, April 23, 2023

Forget Me Not Bracelet

I've made three bracelets in the last month.  I was gone most of March to visit family and help out with my newest little grandson, so I took projects with me that didn't require many tools.  I've had the supplies to make this bracelet for well over a year.  It was super easy to make!  I followed the Forget Me Not Bracelet tutorial from Potomac Beads on Youtube.


I actually made it twice, because I made a mistake the first time.  I left out the leaf detail between flowers in one spot.  Although it wasn't super noticeable, I knew it would bother me every time I wore the bracelet, so I chose to remake it.

The bracelet has a simple button closure using a gold Czech cup button.  This design would look so pretty in other colors!

I'll post the other bracelets over the next two days.  My goal this year is to make all the jewelry projects that I've kitted up for myself.  The beads are in labeled bags and ready to go.  I just need to do them!







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I appreciate it!